Murray Engineering’s pumping and dewatering services and specialists in Pinjarra, Newcastle, and Kalgoorlie have a long track record of servicing mining submersibles, centrifugal slurry, helical rotor, and oil/gas related ISO, ANSI, and API pumps. Our qualified pump technicians are experienced in handling all brands and models of pumps and associated rotating equipment.
Our pumps are built to handle a wide range of volumetric flows, head pressures, temperatures and corrosive chemicals. Our hard metal pumps are available in materials ranging from Carbon Steel and 316SS through to Ni-Hard and Titanium, and can be built to your requirements.
Further to our primary range, we have access to all major OEM pump brands to suit your specific needs. For all skid packaging of helical rotor, dewatering, submersible, slurry, dosing, gear, vane, multistage, ring section, axial lift, and vertical turbines coupled with diesel or electric driven motors, valves, hoppers, control panels, pump starters and all custom builds – we have the in-house expertise to design, fabricate, install and commission all electrical and mechanical aspects of your pumping and dewatering requirements.
Full ranges of spare parts for your existing pumps are readily available in OEM quality and are readily provided either off the shelf or with quick turnaround at significant commercial advantages.
Our highly experienced team has the skills and capability to offer a turnkey package for pumping and dewatering services on and off-site. With 24/7 coverage and complete management of your system’s reliability, we can ensure that optimum availability is achieved. Services available:
- On-site pump audits, plant health checks, and production availability improvements
- Overhaul of all types, sizes, and brands of pumps
- Supply of many OEM pumps and parts
- Supply of re-engineered spare parts for any OEM as required
- Boiler feed and cooling water pump overhaul and re-rate
- Mechanical seal overhaul
- Motorization and skid packaging with diesel, electric, or turbine drive
- Fans and blowers repair and service
- Turbine overhauls
- Compressor service and overhaul
- On-site maintenance and repairs including embedded engineers/specialized mechanical fitters on-site for full-time service contracts
- Dynamic balancing
- Failure analysis with full RCFA reporting
- Full-spectrum vibration analysis and condition monitoring reporting
Dewatering, Industrial and WasteWater and Rental/Aftermarket Services
Murray Engineering specializes in dewatering pumps, industrial and wastewater pumps, rental pumps, and aftermarket parts and services. With pumping specialists located in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie and Newcastle, we have your pumping needs covered Australia-wide.
View the brochure to the left to see more detail, or visit our other pages for more information on these pumping services available from Murray Engineering:
Murray Engineering Pumping Capabilities