Murray Engineering offers a complete line of industrial and wastewater pumps designed to process a wide variety of chemicals, liquids, and petroleum products. These pumps service many industries and sites including the mining, pharmaceutical, steel, textile, food/beverage, planting, chemical injection, automotive, power, and utility industries, in addition to refineries, petrochemical plants, paper mills, chemical plants, pipelines, boiler feed plants, and OEMs. Our pumps are proven performers which can operate successfully in the harshest of industrial environments.
Pump varieties on offer include:
- ISO 2858/5199, primarily utilised in the transfer of water and non-hazardous chemicals.
- ANSI B73.1, a step up from ISO pumps and are common in the oil, gas and chemical industries.
- Thermic Fluid, when the transfer of high-temperature fluids is required, without auxiliary cooling.
- Non-Metallic, where metal contact with your fluid is not an option.
- Non-Metallic Vertical Submersible, possess a sump design and are also suitable in acidic environments.
Industrial & Waterwaste Pumps- General applications
The general application list below outlines industries and associated material that can be pumped through Truflo Pumps.
The pumps have been manufactured from 1KW to 10,000KW, with various designs being offered in both metallic and non-metallic configurations. This pump range satisfies a wide range of industrial and wastewater pumping requirements and can service an extensive range of applications.
Murray Engineering specializes in dewatering pumps, industrial and wastewater pumps, rental pumps, and aftermarket parts and services. With pumping specialists located in Pinjarra, Kalgoorlie and Newcastle, we have your pumping needs covered Australia-wide.
View the brochure to the left to see more detail, or visit our other pages for more information on these pumping services available from Murray Engineering: