Murray Engineering operates four major branch locations across Australia and worldwide, allowing for unparalleled mining service coverage no matter where our customers are based. All Murray Engineering branches are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, with the necessary tooling and machinery for any job, large or small, and are able to undertake multiple major projects at one time.
A national footprint for a global leader, Murray Engineering’s 55,000m2 headquarters consist of a workshop complex of fabrication, light fabrication, electrical and mechanical workshops supported by a stand alone wash bay, paint shed, blast shed, warehouse and administrative building. All workshops are fitted with heavy duty tooling and overhead cranage.
Our headquarters facility is fully equipped with a training and administration centre for management and tradespeople, and classrooms for apprentices.
Located only one hour away from Perth and central to the south-west of the state, our Pinjarra facility is in a prime position to service both our regional and metropolitan customers.
Pinjarra facilities include:
- 1,487m2 fabrication workshop with 2 x 10-tonne cranes
- 394m2 light fabrication workshop with 1 x 10-tonne crane
- 5, 414m2 mechanical workshop with 1 x 10-tonne crane, 2 x 25-tonne cranes plus multiple 2.5-tonne pedestal cranes
- 1,718m2 electrical workshop with 1 x 10-tonne crane plus multiple 2.5-tonne pedestal cranes
- 284m2 blasting booth
- 313m2 paint booth
- 414m2 wash Bay
- 1,719m2 warehouse
- 56m2 clean room with 1x 2.5-tonne crane
Our Kalgoorlie Branch location supports our extensive Goldfields operations as well as offering Field Service support for the Mid-West and Pilbara Regions. Our fit-for-purpose facility services the mining and civil industries throughout the regions with extensive repair and service capabilities. Our Kalgoorlie team is equipped to carry out multiple projects at once, from machine servicing and component repairs through to full chassis rebuilds.
Kalgoorlie facilities include:
- 4800m2 land space,
- 1000m2 workshop
- 125m2 enclosed washpad
- 225m2 office space
- 10t overhead gantry crane with remote pendant
- Mechanical Field Service Vehicles & Team
- Auto Electrical Field Service Vehicles & Team
- Pumping Field Service Vehicles & Team
- Fabrication Field Service Vehicles & Team
Our Newcastle Branch is an industry leader in the mechanical and electrical manufacturing sector. The state of the art amenities at our Newcastle branch are tailored to cater for any size manufacturing project. With a fit-for-purpose undercover workshop space, 3000m² of concrete hardstand, and a dedicated warehouse and warehouse team, SRO can take on a number of large projects at any one time.
Newcastle facilities include:
- 2 x 40-tonne cranes (gantry)
- 4 x 10-tonne cranes
- 5 x 5-tonne cranes.
- 2500m² manufacturing building with 12 large roller access doors
- 2500m² assembly building with 13 large roller access doors.
- 5m long x 5.5m wide x 5m high spray booth with automotive and industrial painting systems which operates two shifts.
Our Murray Mining Services Mongolia branch is located in Ulaanbataar, Mongolia. Murray Mining Services Mongolia specialises in steel fabrication, welding services, NDT testing, manufacture of lifting equipment and parts and the fabrication of underground ore chutes. They also supply ground engaging tools and drilling consumables, wear elements and underground material equipment, and fire suppression systems and flow meters.
Mongolia Facilities Include:
- 2,700m2 workshop facility
- 4,760m2 of hardstand
- 1,500m2 storage warehouse
- 20T overhead cranage
- Forklifts up to 7T